Friday, June 13, 2008

Duke # 2

This is my new friend Duke # 2. Our good friends Mike and Allene Ross thought I could use a boost today. They sent me this cute little Webkin Puppy. As soon as I pulled it out of the bag all I could do was smile. I miss my baby, the touch of his fur, his wagging tale and his unconditional love. Duke # 2 will have to take his place until I get a little stronger. I can't wait to figure out the whole Webkin thing. My little grand daughter Meg has wanted one for a while now. Thank you for the gift certificates for my Grandchildren. I know they will love this. On another note, my hair has now started to fall out. Today when Fred visited me he said the dog and I would both have one thing in common, we are both shedding. I told him now there would now be two balding people in our house. The only difference is mine will grow back.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Now you and Meg can share a webkin. Meg sould love that. I love webkin's I have 7 or 8 I have a lot. I hope you feel better.
(P.S. I am on Ted's sister Megan Rachel we have met before.)