Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Day +7

I keep waiting for things to drastically improve, but it feels like baby steps.  I can not seem to eat enough on my own yet to be completely off the TPN.  I  also have now developed a high resting heart rate of 118 to 130.  My doctor's do not like this and they have now put me on a high blood pressure medicine.  They are not sure why my heart rate is doing this.  My white blood cells went up from "0" to .3 yesterday.  If they keep moving up I should keep getting better. 

Everything else I am going through feels the same and becomes less and less enjoyable as the days go on.  However, rest assured, I am still smiling.  My family thinks that I am over medicated and a little down, but the Doctor yesterday said everything is normal and progressing on track. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning Linda
Remember baby steps are good. You must know by now that any time you develop something doctors are not sure of, the answer is a pill. Just remember they have been through this before and know what their doing. Keep growing those white blood cells, white blood cells are good. Keep smiling and help the family stay positive. This is tough on everyone including your extended family but good things are going to happen.

Love Annette & Bill

Andy said...

Sending you lots of love and support from Rhode Island. We love you. We're praying for you.

Todd, Andrea, Maryn, and Addie.

Scullerina said...

Hi Linda!!!
Amy Richardson here. I just found your blog today. I love you. You are in my thoughts and prayers. I admire you and you truly are a wonderwoman to me.
Love you!!!!