Saturday, June 14, 2008

Day Pass

Today is Day+11 and I get a Day Pass to go home from 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.  I am so excited to leave these four walls.  The nurse came in this morning and told me all my numbers.  They are all such a blur right now.  The only thing I really heard was you are pretty much grafted and you get to go home for a day.  I have to bring back everything I eat so there is not cheating the system, but I long to be in my house and out of this hospital.  

4 comments:

smithblog said...

WOOO HOOO! Gotta love that! I just spent 24 hours in the hospital with my little one and almost went nuts so I can imagine you wanting to get out of there pretty dang bad! We hope you start feeling lots better and we are doing the count dance for you (and for Raegan)!

Anonymous said...

It was so wonderful to see your smile with Duke #2. We couldn't help but smile right back at you. We're glad he made you smile.
WOW what great news, you got paroled
Even if you have to go back, it must have been soooooo good to be home for a while on such a beautiful day.
Hang in here. Love you Mike and Allene

Heather said...

Linda,
This is Heather (Sharples) Griffin. Kristy told us all about your day pass today. How nice for you to be able to go home, even if only for the day. You are such a strong lady and I keep you in my daily prayers and give you all my good thoughts.

Rachel said...

You are so lucky to get to go home.