It is a little discouraging everything is still the same. I still feel rotten, can't keep anything down and we are just patiently waiting for my stem cells to graft. I wish they would hurry. The doctor said that sometimes they just take a little time. That it is not uncommon to see no change at all and then all of the sudden a rapid jump in my numbers. I am doing everything I can to make them move faster. I am so ready to be done with this.
By the way my tests came back and I am negative for any bacterias and my fever has gone away. That information was such a blessing. We are still closely watching my heart rate. The doctors are hoping that it will go down when all my numbers go up and the cells graft. I hope so too!
1 comment:
Maybe your heart rate would go down if Fred would stop wearing the wig ! He is such a "hottie" in it. Take care... Love Allene
Post a Comment