Saturday, May 31, 2008

Day -3

Today will be my second day of melphlan, the nasty chemo drug. They will administer is at 4:00 this afternoon. I am feeling pretty good today and my energy levels are up. I am being very well taken care of and everyone is so nice. Dr. Peterson said that everything looks good and that I am progressing nicely. According to him, "it is their responsibility to get this job done".
I have started reading Twilight by Stephenie Meyer. My girls really loved the series and neither of them are big readers. I am about 100 pages into it and really liking it.
Kristy came up this morning and we went for a walk. The doctors are adamant that I exercise so we did 6 laps around the 8th floor. Jesi has purchased enough magazines to keep me occupied for a year. She also organized by room to make it feel more like home. Thanks Jesi. Fred is taking care of everything at home and at the offices. I am sure the lawn looks amazing and my flowers are getting watered. I hear Duke really misses me and is a little lost without me.

1 comment:

Carlye Momma said...

Have you finished the Twilight series yet? I just loved it and I'm really not a reader. But it has sparked my interest to begin reading more often. Now I'm on to The Host. It's much more difficult but really pretty cool. It sounds like you're being very well taken care of by your sweet family. Let me know if there's ANYTHING we can do to help!

Thanks again for the updates!

Carlye and Cameron